Monday, January 13, 2014

Heavy heart


Hello, not interested, bye.



Okay, I know that all those false promises I've been making to upload a new blog post is pretty much a bust. Don't get me wrong though. I have typed long paragraphs but they are all still in my drafts. I don't feel like to post it because of one to two reasons, okay so, let's keep it buried there, never found :)


I don't feel that I'm in my best point right now. A shocking news I heard just a week before going back dorm. I realized that through out the past few years, I have become this strong young lady ever. But, still, a bad news can always make me down :( I just,...

 feel like I am failing.
 I can't describe the feeling. I'm bad.
Things getting worst. Cause my mouth keep it shout.
I'm lost, my heart doesn't work; my brain doesn't cooperate,
and I'm stuck.
Heavy heart, heavy mind.
If only I could escape...


"Remember, if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it"
The one who needs your prayer,
Golda Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment