Thursday, December 19, 2013

こんにちは。| Kon nichi wa

Hello friends! I know, I know. This blog has been pretty quiet lately. I don't seem to find the motivation to blog nowadays. Ever since Instagram took over and has become so addictive, that's where I'm usually documenting my life. But somehow, I always find that blogging will be more personal. We'll see when the next update on this blog will be. Hah!

 

Well, I can smell the Christmas already! It's so close. Just one more week and ta-da! Christmas is always my favourite festive season. It's the time when I have my solitude and reflect on the things I have been doing this past year. I have been emotionally uncontrolled. It is the year where I cried a lot over simple or hard things. It is the year where I screamed so loud over nonsense things. It is the year where I became so selfish towards so many things; and the list of bad things go on... I have been so bad this year, I honestly don't know why. I have changed 180 degrees to someone I even can't figure who is she - that stick to my body and soul. I honestly do not like the negative aura from myself. It just brings nothing goods but hurts me and people around. Doesn't it painful?



A part of me wants to just rest and do nothing during the holidays. But the other part of me wants to do everything. I do have a lot of things planned out for the coming week though. But right now, I'm  still really tired from college work. Reminding myself that I have done with 5th semester - sooo frustated. It is so crystal clear that the 5th semester was like pain in the neck! It was indeed the hardest semester. But God reminded me once again, through this verse from Matthew 11:28 Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.

 

The one who wants to change to be better,
Golda Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment