Monday, April 9, 2012

Send Me Out

Over the past few weeks I've been talking with my parents about overcoming struggles. Not the day to day little stuff that comes up but the deep-rooted-seems-to-keep-bugging-me-at-all-the-wrong-times struggles.

Throughout this lent season I've been praying for security and surrender to God's sovereignty. One area this prayer has taken the lead is in the area of calling - what is God calling me to do?

It wasn't untill when I introduced to the song Send Me Out by Steve Fee. After getting more comfortable with the song, singing felt like the words were coming straight from my heart and then it hit me - could this be my calling?

I'm thankful because when I am focused on the things that are in line with God's will, those deep-rooted-seems-to-keep-bugging-me-at-all-the-wrong-times struggles definitely don't go away, but they can't compare to the possibilities of what God can do.



P.S: Happy Easter everyone!!! *LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment