Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Am I?

 tumblr.

For 14 years of my life being a student, this is the first time I asked the lecturer for an extended time to assign my assignment. Never in my life, I asked extended time for my assignment no matter how difficult it was. This is why I hate group work the most. I can't do it the way I want it to. I can't do it faster. I need to ask, discuss with the group members. But this is the fact. Damn! They don't even care. They are just too passive and when I took an action by giving ideas, they disprove it. You know what, when the due date came and they just realized that the assignment has not finished yet, they just shocked in seconds then phewww.... it just flew with the wind. They didn't want to think what should we do to make the assignment done and they didn't have the politeness to discuss, to explain to the lecturer why we didn't finish the assignment on time. Again, I am the one who is always being proactive. I don't care about what will they say about the assignment, I have done it by my self and still continuing, and I just emailed my lecturer hours ago about the lateness and asked for the extended time.

O, God bless me! I am tired *crying*

"Stay calm. You're going to do fine this semester. Everything is alright."
...., am I?

P.S: Hope you won't have the same experienced just like me. It totally h.u.r.t.s! Really.

Golda Regina

3 comments:

  1. Cheer Up, pretty <33

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete