Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's Next?

So my lecturer asked me five questions about my profile. Here it goes;

1. Are you open-minded?
> I understand that people think and believe in different things. I do not think that people are wrong because they do not agree with me.

2. Are you caring?
> I understand that not everyone always thinks like I do. I try to be considerate and help my friends. I try to make others happy.

3. Are you a risk-taker?
> I love trying new experiences. They challenge me. I have the courage to defend my opinions when they differ from my friends.

4. Are you balanced?
> I have many interests. When I work on a task I am completely focused on it, but when I am finished with it I try to vary my activities and do something different.

5. Are you reflective?
> I think many things are important to learn. I think I work better in some lessons than others.

Golda Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment