Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jöyeux Noel *\☺/*

It just me, parents and my lil' sister celebrating the Christmas day at home. On the Christmas Eve we went to the church and after that parents asked us dining out. We got Chinese food for the dinner and we were all ordered Mie Pangsit with the jumbo portions.LOL :D The food is soooo yummy!

Got home and parents wanted to watch Ten Commandments on Global TV ( Okay I have watched in my uni, so I was not really excited to watch at that time. It just normal right? When you have watched something before and you feel like ignore it when it comes to the second one. ) Mom asked me to join them because she needed some explanations about it because she knew that I have watched it and learned it in my uni with my religion lecturer.I got the knowledge and shared it. Such a great deal, I think ;) You know what, the film is great, really great! But it was taken too long, around more than 3 hours. I was already full with the jumbo portion of Mie Pangsit and felt so freaking sleepy. I can't stand any longer to hit my bed. I was slept in front of the TV around 1.30 a.m. Parents still wide awake O.O

Next morning, it was Christmas day! Merry Christmas Merry Christmas :D We didn't go to the church because we were oversleep especially my dad. Hahaha. Forgive us Jesus! We didn't mean it. You know we never miss to go to the church, yes? :P Long story short, we just stayed at home, watching the Christmas films on TV. Too bad, there was no Home Alone at all :(

Fröhliche Weihnachten ♥ Light up the candle with goodness and purity. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

P.S : There is no photos :(


Hugs and Kisses,


Golda Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment