Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Myself Smart


You may be myself smart. You will know about yourself and your strengths and weaknesses. You will probably keep a diary. This is sometimes called being Intrapersonal smart.


Hi guys, what's up? I am sorry for my lack of post lately. It's been mid-November and this month is such a hectic month for me, not only for myself but also for UPH's students as we are going to face our final test this coming end of November. I even forgot to post about my roommate members, about the Youth Camp and things about my life in campus and dormitory. There are plenty of homeworks. My room especially my table is such a mess. There books, papers my snacks and etc. I hope that my roommates won't be angry with it. :p

By the way, as what I write in the left side about this blog, it said that I'll sahre many things here, I'll tell you about the one I'm crushing with ;)
Just wait until the next post.

P. S: I am going to sign off now. I have an evening class. Ciao! xx

Golda Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment