Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jealous

I am jealous.
Jealous.
Yeah, jealous.

I am jealous to those girls,
those awesome and pretty girls,
their social medias that you give your likes often.

But, I am telling you this.
I am not going to please everyone, not even you,
with artsy things.
I am not one of art people; I love it though.

But, I tell you this,
I am not crazy enough to suffer that much,
that bloody non-sense.
(You know what I mean, don't you?)

This,
Just because you are an artist and yes,
I am surely a big fan of you.
But it doesn't mean that I am going to try,
in all of a sudden making a sketch, or
whatever you name it those artsy things.

If I do, I did.
That's for fun though,
for my own happiness.

If you read this, yes, I am jealous!

Golda Regina
Karawaci, 19 January 2013, 6:49 am

2 comments: